It’s been nearly a decade since the Great Recession delivered the worst housing crash in modern memory. But these days, the fallout feels squarely in the rear view mirror. Markets have bounced back with fervor, and confidence is skyrocketing: From Charlotte, NC, to Stockton, CA—and everywhere in between—homes are flying off the market at record prices, and buyers are still clamoring to get in the game.
One thing is clear: It’s a great time to be a seller.
If you plan to sell in 2018—and you want to unload your home quickly and for maximum money—your window of opportunity may be rapidly narrowing. Here’s why you should get moving ASAP.
- Rates are still historically low, drawing buyers into the market
- Inventory remains tight—and demand high
- Home prices are still increasing
- People have more money in their pocket
- Millennials are ready to commit
Interested? Click on the link below to read the Realtor.com article then give the Kepple Group a call to start the listing discussion!